Make a One Time or Monthly Donation
The Mission of New Hampshire Right to Life is to foster respect for human life from the moment of fertilization to natural death and to promote the right to life as the paramount social issue through educational, legislative, political, and other forms of lawful activity, adhering to the Life Principles, as it relates to abortion, abortifacient contraception, in vitro fertilization, suicide, assisted suicide, euthanasia, and experimentation on the human genome.
Your donation allows us to further our mission here in New Hampshire.
The NH Right to Life Political Action Committee works to elect selected pro-life candidates and opposes those who reveal opposition to the right to life. We are a non tax-exempt organization.
- We solicit positions of candidates for office in as many of our NH races as we have the resources to do so
- We expose those positions to as large an audience as we are able, by digital, print, or presentations
- We endorse candidates deemed worthy of support as determined by their Pro-Life assertions, efforts, and records
- We supply voter guides to our members for relevant races within our State
- We foster discussion and debate among candidates with occasional events